The conclusion of your deal requires suitable solutions allowing your foreign clients to benefit from long term financing at competitive pricing: ING Wholesale Banking has specialized export finance teams (Structured Export Finance) in several leading export countries: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, USA, Japan, South Korea etc. We are recognized for our professionalism, our experience and our capacity to coordinate export financing from various countries.
Structured Export Finance
ING Wholesale Banking’s export finance teams have the expertise required to structure and set-up within the given deadlines the financial package necessary for the realization of your commercial contract:
- Client centric approach: listening to your needs
- Ability to bring innovation and to structure tailor-made operations
- Management of multi-sourcing deals (i.e. when exported equipment has industrial content from various countries)
- Close relationship with BPI France Assurance Export and other public and private credit insurers
- Established track-record with borrowers based on all continents